Monday, September 12, 2011

Sharing the Love!

The lovely and thoughtful blogger and writer over at Simply Scribblings shared the Versatile blogger award with me!

Here is the scoop:

Anyone who accepts this is asked by the person selecting them to do three things:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Pass this Award along to recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!

SEVEN things about myself:

1. I went to 9 elementary schools by age 10.
2. Then I went to a one room school that has been a California Public School for over 100 years.
3. I have a peep of seven chickens, all hens, 6 of them rescued.
4. I love to crochet.
5. I have 3 dogs, 1 a rescue and 2 doxies.
6. I hiked 10 miles barefoot in the snow when I was a [stubborn] teenager.
7. I am a painter.

 Some of the Blogs I am now reading/slow to comment on as much as I would like....

FYI I am supposed to pick a bunch more than this but I am not moving as fast as I would like so rather than wait I am going for it with these awesome folks. I also know some people don't get into the awards  here in the blogosphere so if it is not your thing just smile and move on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment