Friday, February 10, 2012

Visiting and Using all the Colors!


I just popped around to visit the bloggers in group one of the write campaign. Super fun to see what folks are up to and the excitement that builds as we launch into the campaign. I am happy that I am in a group writing a variety of books for young readers. I am currently working on three YA fiction novels, a series of contemporary picture book biographies and YA biographies. I seem to be skipping the MG crowd at this point. I find working on non-fiction and fiction at the same time improves both genres, for me. I allow myself to look at detail in deep ways while also exploring the fantastical side of everything. I am good at compartmentalizing so I am able to set one down and pick up the other when necessary.  I have been working so hard on my writing that I have failed as a blogger. I try to be at peace with this but I do hope the write campaign helps me kick start my blog. Excited!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I'm having the opposite problem you are right now. lol I've been doing so much blogging work that I've forgotten to work on my creative stuff! Here's hoping we can both find a happy balance soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, balance is a very good idea! Let's do it :)...

    ReplyDelete