Friday, May 25, 2012

Been so long...la la la la














I have not been posting here because I have been writing twitter pitches, submitting to a contest and working on a big project plus all the other stuff I do as a mom and in my admissions work. Zowie ka-zam! Thankfully, I had time to see The Avengers. All is right with the world...well, at least in the theater. I am about to start Camp Nanowrimo. Super happy about this! I am working on my first first person YA novel (I love it when words repeat in English, so weird!). So, not a lot of blogging going on but the writing flame is burning bright. Wishing you all words, words, words!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been super busy. Does Camp Nano have anything to do with a June spinoff of the NaNo idea? I read somewhere and I can't remember where (and I wanted to do it) about a group of writers who have formed a new challenge to write a novel in 30 days, but it is during the month of June.

    Good luck on all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Camp Nano is from the same folks who put on Nano! I hope you consider doing it...there are virtual mosquitos...much better than the real kind :)
    http://campnanowrimo.org/

    ReplyDelete