Blue Moon seeks Jewish girls and young women to submit writing on becoming bat mitzvah.
Blue Moon Submission Guidelines
Blue Moon accepts submissions from Jewish girls and young women writing about bat mitzvah only.
· All genres of writing are welcome.
· Submissions must be double spaced, standard fonts and margins. Number all pages and include your name on each page.
· Please do not send in anything other than writing at this time.
· Please include a cover sheet with the following details: name, year of birth, home address/city/state/zip, telephone number and email.
· Submissions may be edited for length and clarity.
· Blue Moon reserves the right to publish our edited version without your prior approval. Any work you submit may be published by Blue Moon.
· If you submit a piece without a title we will assume you want to title it “Untitled”.
· Please keep a copy of your submission. Nothing you send to Blue Moon will be returned.
· Only original work will be accepted.
· If you want to publish your writing anonymously please say so. The editor will communicate with you about this. Names may be changed in cases where content is of a sensitive nature.
· All materials submitted become the property of Blue Moon. By submitting your work to us, you are giving Blue Moon and its partners, affiliates and licensees the non-exclusive right to publish your work in any format, including all print, electronic and online media. Blue Moon may edit or abridge your work at its sole discretion. All individual contributors to Blue Moon retain the right to submit their work for non-exclusive publication elsewhere.
· Blue Moon does not currently have a submission deadline.
· Blue Moon is actively seeking submissions and we appreciate you sharing Blue Moon with your friends and Jewish networks.
· We want to make this process as simple as possible. Please be in touch with any questions.
Contact the editor, Jodi Tharan, M.Ed., M.Div. at firstname.lastname@example.org